Davey Single Impeller 5.5HP Honda GX160 Firefighter Pump
Great for firefighting or general water transfer around the property
Maximum Flow: 450Lpm
Maximum Pressure (Head): 60mtrs
Model Number: 5155H
Engine Type: Petrol Honda GX160
Weight: 21kG (Dry)
FREE PICK UP FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW
DELIVERY $100 to VIC, NSW, QLD & ACT
Other areas POA - Contact us for details.
WHY CHOOSE DAVEY Firefighter
Single Stage Self Priming Pumps?
- Patented clamped impeller design to enable longer impeller life, improved performance and easier disassembly in the case of blockage.
- Single stage design provides the versatility of high flow rates with strong pressure. Thrust balanced impeller design to extend engine life. Pump casing, diffusers and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium for long life.
- 4 way discharge port for easy installation with a choice of plumbing sizes.
- Polyester coated pump casing, exterior and interior, for added corrosion resistance. Patented floating impeller neckrings front and back. The front neckring helps improve pumping efficiency, the back neckring helps extend seal life and dramatically reduce engine wear.
- Self priming from 7m for more versatile installation options.
- Large priming and drain port with bayonet fit plugs.
- Low-oil protection on all models - engines won’t start or run if oil level is inadequate, thus protecting your engine.
- All engines conform to the tough environmental requirements of the USA EPA and CARB standards, to help look after the environment.
Contact us for any help in sizing your appropriate Davey Firefighter Pump!