Pleated Sediment (Washable) cartridges are used where large surface area filtration is required and in high dirt holding capacity applications. Pleated / Washable sediment filter cartridges are used for sediment, scale and rust removal and have the advantage of low pressure drops and less flow restriction than other sediment cartridges.
Features & Benefits
• Pleated style for large surface area
• Ideal for pre-filtration in high sediment applications
• Flow rates up to 220 litres/minute
• Temperature ratings up to 63°C
NCPW Keep In Stock the following sizes:
- 10" x 2.5" (Standard Housing)
- 10" x 4.5" (Shorter Big Blue Housing)
- 20" x 4.5" (Full Size Big Blue Housing)
- 5" Cartridges available upon request - not in stock
*Pleated cartridges are washable - however they are still recommended to be replaced every 6-12 months depending on the size, flow and quality of water being filtered.
Brand of cartridges may vary depending on availability.