Dual-Purpose Long-Life water filter cartridges offer sediment-filtration, as well as taste, odour and chlorine taste, and odour reduction in one cartridge.
Dual Purpose water filter cartridges are made from carbon impregnated non-cellulose media resistant to bacterial attack allowing them to be used for non-chlorinated water applications.
Dual purpose cartridges are ideal for rainwater tanks, bores, whole house, polishing
filters on reverse osmosis machine, drinking water and many other applications where
sediment, rust, taste and odour removal is required.
Features & Benefits
- Provides sediment filtration and chlorine taste & odour reduction
- Carbon impregnated provides higher flow taste & odour reduction
- Non-cellulose media resists bacterial attack
- Suitable for rainwater
- Pleated for maximum dirt-loading capacity
NCPW Stock 10 Micron dual purpose carbon pleated cartridges in the following sizes:
- 10" x 2.5" (Standard housing)
- 10" x 4.5" (Shorter big blue)
- 20" x 4.5" (Full size big blue)
Brand of cartridges may vary depending on availability