Davey TWIN Impeller 6.5HP Honda GX200 Firefighter Pump (5265H)
Great for firefighting or general water transfer around the property
Maximum Flow: 400Lpm
Maximum Pressure (Head): 100mtrs
Model Number: 5265H
Engine Type: Petrol Honda GX200
Weight: 25Kg (Dry)
FREE PICK UP FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW
DELIVERY $100 to VIC, NSW, QLD & ACT
Other areas POA - Contact us for details.
WHY CHOOSE DAVEY Firefighter® Twin Stage Self Priming Pumps?
- Patented clamped impeller design to enable longer impeller life, improved performance and easier disassembly in the case of blockage.
- Twin impeller design provides extra strong pressure for longer and higher pumping applications.
- Thrust balanced impeller design to extend engine life.
- Pump casing, diffusers and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium for long life.
- 4 way discharge port for easy installation with a choice of plumbing sizes.
- Polyester coated pump casing, exterior and interior, for added corrosion resistance.
- Patented floating impeller neckrings front and back. The front neckrings help improve pumping efficiency, the back neckrings help extend seal life and dramatically reduce engine wear.
- Self priming from 6m for more versatile installation options.
- Large priming and drain port with bayonet fit plugs. Plugs have safety retention system, plus are available with 1/4” tapping to accept pressure gauges or drain cocks.
- Low-oil protection on all models - engines won’t start or run if oil level is inadequate, thus protecting your engine.
- All engines conform to the tough environmental requirements of the USA EPA, CARB and the proposed Australian Emissions Standards, to help look after the environment.
Contact us for any help in sizing your appropriate Davey Firefighter Pump!