Davey D53A/B Multistage Drainage Pump
Submersible sump pumps with 2 or 3 stage impeller designs for high pressure, up to 45m head. 'A' suffix models are equiped with preset length automatic float switch for automatic operation.
Suitable for applications such as :
- Sump emptying to higher heads
- Lawn and garden irrigation
- Water transfer from wells
- Treated effluent disposal
- Supplying rainwater to toilets etc via RainBank
Features and Benefits
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel shaft, motor shell and fasteners for long service life and attractive, lasting appearance.
- Centrifugal multistage twin impeller design for higher pressures and increased efficiency
- Double mechanical shaft seal in oil bath with hard faced silicon carbide / ceramic seal on pump side for added motor protection and long service life.
- Closed vane impellers with long engagement 'D' drive for positive operation and service life
- Labyrinth impeller neckrings to maintain pump performance and are less susceptible to wear.
- Corrosion resistant hard wearing polycarbonate impellers for a long service life.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel fine mesh screen suction strainer with a large surface area, prevents blockages of the pump by solids.