Solar Batteries - Exide Energstore Flooded (Lead Acid)
The Exide Energystore batteries are a tried and tested battery in the harsh Australian conditions. Ideal for stand alone solar power systems, NCPW have been supplying these batteries to regions across regional NSW for over 15 years now.
The Exide energystore solar batteries are rated to give over 3,300 cycles at 30% depth of discharge (at 100hr discharge rate).
Exide Energystore solar batteries come in a range of different configurations and sets, from 2v 1080 amp hours to 8v 670 Amp Hours so you can select multiples of each to suit your stand alone power systems voltage requirements.
Ideally suited for solar, wind, micro - hydro, diesel and hybrid applications
- Easy to transport and assemble
- Large electrolyte reservoir
- Electrolyte level indicator
- Available in 4, 6, 8 Volt batteries in trays with capacities up to 2200a/h @ 100hr rate
- Robust tubular positive plates
- Non - conducting polyethelene outer tray
- Competitive prices
- Optional automated/manual single point watering systems available at an extra cost
- Optional lid for protection from the elements at an extra cost