NCPW stock the Victron BlueSolar Maximum Powerpoint Tracking charge controllers to help handle the inputs of common grid connect panels (outputs of 30-40volts open circuit) that are available now and utilise them to charge a standard 12 or 24v battery bank.
Victron are a great brand and have been developing solar solutions for many years - These great value MPPT controllers are robust and can operate stand alone or if monitoring is wanted you simply add a bluetooth dongle and view live status on your tablet or smartphone.
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
- Load output on the small models
- Battery Life: intelligent battery management by load shedding
- Automatic battery voltage recognition
- Flexible charge algorithm
- Over-temperature protection and power de-rating when temperature is high.
- Color Control GX