THE ULTIMATE SOLAR BACKUP PETROL GENERATOR!
The Westinghouse 2-Wire remote start series of Digital AVR generators is designed specifically as a Solar Power System Backup generator.
The 2-wire remote switch allows any device to start and stop the generator just by closing a relay (touching two wires together). A function that most modern inverter/chargers have.
NO MORE FLAT BATTERIES!
Coupling this remote start petrol generator to your solar system can allow the generator to start when batteries are getting low, give them a boost charge and run the house loads resulting in extended battery life and saving you money in the long-run.
Boasting a huge 6,750 Running watts and a wheel kit included - you won't be left in the dark!
- 8,500 Starting Watts / 6,750 Running Watts
- 420 cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Petrol Engine
- 2-Wire Automatic Start, Run and Stop Control System
- 13.1 Hours Run Time @ 50% Output with 25 Litre Fuel Tank
- Dual 240 Volt AC Outlets and a 12 Volt DC Outlet
- VFT Meter Displays Voltage, Frequency and Run Time
- Digital Auto Voltage Regulator – Stable Power Output
- Compliant with Australian and US Emissions Standards
- Quiet Running – Only 80 dB(A) at 100% Output
- 2-Year Domestic Use Warranty (conditions apply)
Spec Sheet Download: Westinghouse Generator WHXC8500E-PRO
2-Wire Specs: 2 Wire Remote Start Electrical Connection Specs