Apricus Electric Boosted Solar Hot Water Systems
Electric boosted solar hot water systems are the most common type of solar hot water system. The system runs majority of the year from solar, but has the electric element in the storage tank as a backup for the coolest times of the year as well as during periods of rain etc. to ensure you don't have to put up with cold showers if the sun is not shining!
Why Choose NCPW and Apricus for your solar hot water system?
- Evacuated tube collector is designed and manufactured by Apricus, in their own factory (Not an OEM like all other evacuated tube systems available in Australia)
- Australian Made storage tanks
- Peace of mind with a 15 year collector warranty, and 10 year tank warranty
- Anodised aluminium frame rated for cyclonic wind conditions
- Excellent cold weather performance, rated for frost to -15°C with NO CHEMICALS / GLYCOL
- One collector, all regions, unlimited applications
NCPW were one of Apricus' first agents more than 12 years ago, and we have seen every version of the Apricus solar hot water systems from the beginning to current models. We also keep in stock a large range of spare parts, and provide technical support and troubleshooting to homeowners, builders, plumbers and other solar retailers all across Australia.
Basic Sizing Guide
- Small - 1-2 Occupants - 22 Tube 250 Litre
- Medium - 2-4 Occupants - 30 Tube 315 Litre
- Large - 4+ Occupants - 44 Tube 400 Litre
If you'd like more detail on sizing the right solar hot water system for you - view an article we wrote here on choosing the right sized solar hot water system.