At NCPW we supply the Kingspan Water range of Steel Tanks. These modern tanks are custom made to suit your preferred size. Click here to get a quick quote on your new tank.
Our pricing includes a base* colour tank and includes regional delivery (within Coffs Harbour and Surrounding Regions) by the manufacturer and their staff members to your prepared base. Kingspan do not use 3rd Party deliveries to ensure your tank arrives in perfect condition with no damage caused to the tank that could reduce the lifespan of the tank. If your location is within 300km of Brisbane you may save a bit off these prices, but please contact us to receive a firm price.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like a quote on a custom sized tank to match your needs!
Traditional corrugated Round Water Tanks remain a popular choice, space permitting. Manufactured with true deep corrugated profile and extra wide sheets provides a strong tank with minimal seams. Round tanks are available in popular Colorbond® colours.
*Base Colorbond® Aquaplate colours:
Paperbark, Surfmist, Dune, Woodland Grey, Monument, Pale Eucalypt or Gal
Features & Benefits
- Made to measure
- Made with AQUAPLATE® steel
- Industry leading 20 year Corrosion Warranty & 10 year Construction Warranty
- Option to nominate positions for Tank Inlet, Overflow and Outlet
- Food grade polymer preventing any water to metal contact
- Henrob riveting system for functional superiority
- Rivets sit flush against tank
- Modern look
- Capacity up to 29,000L
- Can be placed onto a concrete pad or engineered timber platform
- Available in hundreds of sizes
- Australian made
- Planet friendly- smallest environmental footprint
- Available in a range of Colorbond® colours
- WaterMark certified
- Maximise water storage when space permits
- Iconic Round design
- Storage of drinking water – AS4020
- The Australian climate
- Potable Water Systems
- 25mm WaterMarked Brass Ball Valve
- 25mm Outlets
- 90mm Overflow with Mosquito Screen
- 400mm Inlet & Light Guard
Tanks should not be placed directly onto the ground and must be installed on a firm, stable platform with no overhang of the tank over the edge of the base. For further information refer to Water Tank Base Preparation Guide.
Kingspan Water operates under the ISO9001 Quality Management System. Each tank passes through a 20 point quality inspection. Tanks are water tested for structural integrity.
Kingspan Water offers this product under 20 years Corrosion Warranty and 10 years Construction Warranty. Refer to the Kingspan Environmental Terms & Conditions document and Warranty document for further information.