The Junior DC is a versatile battery operated controller. Battery operation The Junior DC is a versatile battery operated controller. Battery operation allows placement of control valves in locations that are difficult or expensive to reach with traditional systems. Junior DC controllers boast two independent programs, 3 start times per program and are packed with other programming features such as water budgeting, program stacking and the rain off function. The programming flexibility of the Junior DC will meet the scheduling needs of most agriculture drip irrigation systems.
- Fully waterproof and submersible (to 2m, per IP68 standard) cabinet.
- Mount directly on to valve, wall or valve box wall.
- Flip cover protects large LCD display.
- Two independent programs.
- “Water Budget” 10 to 200% (in 10% increments).
- Program start time stacking.
- Low battery power indicator.
- Watering times: 1 minute to 9 hours, 59 minutes, in 1 minute increments.
- Start times: 3 starts per program
- Manual and semi-automatic starts.
- Multiple watering day options
- 7 day calendar or up to 14 day interval.
- Rain off function.
- Irritrol latching solenoid (DCL) and 2400 MTF included with the 1 station model, waterproof wire connectors included.
- New screwed cap / o-ring battery compartment.
- Mounting bracket included.
- Easy 4 button programming.
- Smart “Reserve Power” feature will not allow activation without sufficent power to deactivate.
Detailed Specifications (pdf)